These apple cider mimosas are the perfect fall beverage! I’ve been making these for a couple of years now, and they’re always one of my favorite. I actually prefer them over the classic OJ version, but that’s just me. The best part is that they’re really easy to make, especially in bulk for a group.
I like mine best made with champagne, apple cider and a little sour apple schnapps! I’ve also made them with just champagne and apple cider, so the schnapps is optional.
What you need:
- Champagne Glasses
- Apple Cider
- Sour Apple Schnapps (Optional)
- Caramel Syrup
- Brown Sugar and/or gold sprinkles
- Dip the rim of a chilled champagne flute in caramel syrup, and then in brown sugar/gold sprinkles, etc
- Chill glasses in the freezer for an additional 5 minutes
- Add 1/2 oz sour apple schnapps
- Fill the glass halfway with apple cider
- Fill the remainder of the glass with champagne, and give it a very gentle stir